In recent years, due to slower renewal of onion, ginger, and garlic varieties, increasing pests and diseases, irrational fertilization, and drug use, the level of product safety has decreased, affecting the competitiveness of the onion, ginger, and garlic markets, especially in the international market. Therefore, the demonstration of the promotion of onion, ginger, and new varieties of garlic and key technologies for safe production are of great significance to improve product quality, increase farmers' income, and increase market competitiveness.
One, green onions
1. Choose good breeds and cultivate strong seedlings. Choose plants that are compact, resistant to pests and diseases, with thick flesh, dark green leaves, thick wax layer, about 40 cm long pseudostems, about 2 cm in diameter, white, dense texture, and hard to bend and break. For example, the Lulu Cong No.1 cultivated by the Vegetable Research Institute of the Shandong Academy of Agricultural Sciences, and the fine varieties of the Yuanzang and the Jizo that were introduced from Japan. Soil preparation for planting, soaking before planting, disinfection, sowing after the cover film or buckle arch shed, seedlings grow to 40 cm, 6 to 7 leaves appropriate hardening seedlings, seedling cultivation.
2. Soil fertigation, wide planting and dense planting. Clean up the garden in time, apply enough basal fertilizer and deepen the leveling. According to the seedling size classification plant. Insert green onions vertically, between 2.5 to 3 cm in plant spacing, planting 2.2 to 25,000 plants per acre.
3. Scientific fertilizer management, proper soil. (1) Watering. Planting seedlings generally do not water, light blue water in the initial growth of less water, light green long-term combined with top dressing, soil, every 4 to 5 days pouring a large water, 7 to 10 days before harvest to stop watering. (2) Dressing. In the early stages of light bluegrass growth, 20 kg of urea or 25 kg of ammonium sulfate was applied to the plant and ammonium bicarbonate was avoided. Scallion is white and long-term, NPK needs to be used in combination with soil, and 50 kg of ternary compound fertilizer or 80 kg of enzyme fertilizer is applied 3 times per acre, and 50 liter of leaf solution can be sprayed with 0.5% borax solution for 10 days. About once or twice, use 2 to 3 times in succession. (3) earth. After mastering the principle of loosening and tightening, the soil is usually cultivated 3 to 4 times, and the soil thickness is about 3 to 5 cm.
4. Harmless control of pests and diseases. Mainly prevention, comprehensive prevention and control. After the discovery of pests and diseases, the use of high-efficiency, low-toxic, low-residue biological pesticides or natural plant-derived fungicide prevents and controls the use of chemical pesticides.
5. Timely harvest. When light blue grows to about 35 centimeters, and more than 85% of pseudostem diameters reach 1.5 to 2.2 centimeters, harvesting can begin. It is generally harvested in mid-late and late November.
1. Shannon ginger No. 1, Laiwu ginger, Anqiu ginger and other high yield and quality ginger varieties.
2. In accordance with the level of soil fertility and target yield, soil testing and formula fertilization, general acres of organic fertilizer 6000 ~ 7500 kg, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium compound fertilizer 100 ~ 150 kg.
3. Covered with colored film to cover the early cultivation, shade net cover to simplify cultivation, reduce production cost.
4. Reasonable fertilizer and water management. According to the morphological and physiological indexes of the high yield of ginger and the physicochemical properties of the soil, field scientific diagnosis was conducted. According to the diagnosis results, the index of fertilizer and water management was achieved. During the growth period of medium and high water and fertilizer blocks, nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium ternary compound fertilizer was applied in an amount of about 100 kg.
5. Comprehensive prevention and control of pests and diseases. According to the epidemiological rules of pests and diseases, biological control, physical control methods and pollution-free pesticides were selected for early prevention, and initial prevention and control was strengthened to reduce losses caused by pests and diseases and prevent pesticide pollution.
1. Lot selection. Loam or light clay soil was used for planting.
2. Appropriate early sowing. Cangshan garlic is suitable for sowing on September 25-30, and the Lunan region can be broadcasted several days later.
3. Kind of garlic selection. Choose garlic of the year to grow garlic, store in natural conditions, and plant 4 to 6 grams of garlic.
4. Rationally apply base fertilizer. The soil nutrient contents were respectively 110.53 Î¼g/g effective nitrogen, 60.22 Î¼g effective phosphorus, 137.77 Î¼g effective potassium, 8.41 Î¼g effective sulfur, 0.85 Î¼g effective boron, and 7.52 Î¼g effective copper. Zinc 12.52 Î¼g/g and soil organic matter 1.71% is appropriate.
5. Closely planted. Cangshan garlic is 25,000 to 29,000 per mu, and garlic is 42,000 to 45,000 per mu.
6. Strengthen management. From March 28 to April 5, timely irrigation and returning Qingshui and topdressing green manure.
Fourth, suitable to promote the region
The province's main producing area of â€‹â€‹onion, ginger and garlic
Types of wheelchairs
1. According to material classification, aluminum alloy, light material and steel aluminum alloy, light material and steel.
2. According to the type, it can be divided into manual Wheelchair and electric wheelchair, among which manual wheelchair can be divided into manual push and self-service type.
3. According to people's needs, it can be divided into single side wheelchair, toilet wheelchair, sports wheelchair and lying wheelchair.
4.According to whether it can be folded It can be divided into foldable and unfoldable wheelchairs.
Medicare Wheelchair,Multifunction Wheelchair,Wheelchair Rehabilitation,Folding Electric Wheelchair
Guangzhou Zhongzhinan Supply Chain Co.,Ltd. , https://www.gzzhongzhinan.com