Precooked onions to identify the reasons why

The onion's growth cycle (from the sowing of seeds to the formation of a seed's life cycle): sowing seedlings in the middle and late September, planting in the open ground from late October to early November, wintering seedlings, returning green from March to April in the following spring, and expanding the leaves and roots Assimilation absorption area, entered in May, nutrient storage organs - bulb enlargement full bloom onion, in early June harvest onion to complete the vegetative growth stage. As a preserved seed onion, it is first stored after harvest and will be planted in the middle and late September. It will be planted in open field for winter, and will be induced by vernalization in the long winter. The multiple buds in the bulb will be differentiated into flower buds. The spring flower buds will be extracted. Flowering knots, complete reproductive growth stage. These two different stages of growth jointly complete a complete life cycle from seed to seed. It can be seen from the above that the onion completes a complete life cycle and needs to experience three growing seasons, so some people call it a three-year crop. If purely for the purpose of seed production, it is possible to carry out leap cultivation, that is, without the expansion of bulbs and the formation of onion, the seedling stage can be entered directly into the convulsions, flowering, and nodding stage. This process is commonly used in the production of "small plant seeds," the whole process can be completed in two growing seasons, but must have two conditions: First, the seedlings before they need to grow long enough, the vegetative body can fully accept the low temperature induced by Vernalization, because the onion is a "green vernalization" crop; Second, the outside world must have a certain low temperature environment, both are indispensable. How can we make the seedlings long before they get through the winter to be able to have their own conditions of low temperature induction, the simplest way is to raise the seedlings earlier, and let the seedlings grow bigger and thicker before wintering. At present, the onset of unripe convulsions in onions is mostly due to premature emergence of seedlings. The seedlings grow too fast and too large before winter, and they inadvertently stumble into the path of “small plant seed collection”. Why do some people know that the seedlings are too big and easy to twitch before wintering, but do they have to plant large seedlings earlier? Practice has shown that the size of the onion has a significant positive correlation with the size of the seedlings before winter. Although large seedlings have the risk of convulsions, the non-convulsive knots have large onions and high yields, which are not only easy to sell but also more expensive. Therefore, some people would rather take this risk in order to obtain onions. Some people experimented with planting large seedlings. Even if 10% of the bolting strains appeared in the field, the remaining 90% could not grow into onion heads without convulsions. The onset of uncooked onion coups should be done in such a way that the winter is strong and it is not easy to twitch. There is a big difference between strong and weak varieties in winter, and it is a shortcut to solve the issue of precooked onion onion from variety selection. Don't blindly sow early. For each variety, its specification will indicate the appropriate sowing date for the species in a certain area as a reference. However, some people also reported that the same species was sown last year and this year at the same time. Why did it not find convulsions last year, and the convulsions rate reached 30% this year? The reason is as follows: First, the autumn and winter warmth, especially the warm winter day, lasts for a long time. During the winter, the seedlings can still grow slowly, causing the seedlings to grow too large to reach the standard of receiving low temperature induction; second, the purity of the varieties declines, and the seed quality deteriorates, especially The winter's weakening resistance to tetany decreased. Seedbed management must promote integration. Don't use too much nitrogen fertilizer, don't overdo it with water, or the seedlings will grow too fast. If you want to produce large onions, you can choose moderately sized seedling colonization. The key to field management is to place spring temperatures on the rise and onions return to green.

Whole Grass

Plantain Herb,Whole Grass,Mentha Haplocalyx,Herba Pteridis Multifidae

Henan Qiancuntang medicial technology co.ltd. , https://www.qctchineseherb.com

Posted on