1. Temperature: The brooding temperature starts at 30Â°C and can be lowered by 1Â°C every 2 days thereafter. After 20 days of age, the brooding temperature transitions to the normal brooding temperature of 20Â°C.
2. Humidity: Relative humidity should be controlled at about 70%. Early brooding prevents the humidity from being too low and the humidity should be kept high in later stages. In order to keep the ground dry, the floor should be covered with straw or rice bran.
3. Density: 40/m2 for 1 to 10 days, 30/m2 for 11 to 20 days, and 25/m2 for 21 to 30 days. After 20 days of age, outdoor grazing can be carried out when the weather is warm and sunny, with 50 to 100 individuals as a group.
4. Ventilation: Ventilation must be taken care of in the case of insulation to drain water and ammonia from the brooding room. In winter and spring, ventilation windows open during the day and close at night.
5. Illumination: 1 to 10 days of daily illumination for no less than 20 hours, and light intensity of 8 watts per square meter. Artificial light was stopped during the day from 11 to 20 days, and nighttime supplemental lighting was gradually reduced. Natural light was used after 21 days of age.
6. Drinking water: 12 hours after hatching, transfer to a brooding room and start drinking water. Supply 0.1% potassium permanganate solution at room temperature and warm water before 10 days of age. Must ensure adequate drinking water, in the drinking water can add B vitamins.
7. Feeding: You can eat 2 to 3 hours after drinking. Formulated feeds should be used. Wet powders with water or broken granules can also be used, and fewer meals can be fed. 1 to 10 days of age fed 7 times a day, including night feeding 2 times; 11 to 20 days of age fed 5 times a day, including 1 night feeding; 21 days after feeding 4 times a day. Each time you feed compound feed, you can add fresh green grass and kelp powder, such as shredded young grass and vegetable leaves, and fresh live animals such as small fish, snail meat, oyster meat, and quail to facilitate the growth of ducklings.
8. Drainage: After 7 days of age, it can be carried out in shallow water, 2 times a day, 1 time in the morning and afternoon, about 0.5 to 1 hour each time. After 10 days of age, he is free to launch activities.
(B) Breeding in the rearing period
The breeding period refers to the period of 31-60 days, during which the wild ducks grow fastest. When the seeds are selected at the age of 60 days, the weights of the general ducks and the eliminated ducks are similar to those of the ducks, so they can be listed as meat ducks.
1. Duck house construction: The site should be slightly elevated, leeward, near the water source, mostly semi-open duck houses, sports grounds and water. Each duck house is 6 meters long, 4 meters wide and 2.5 meters high. The front wall is open. The area ratio of the duck house, playground and water surface is 1:2:3. The normal density is 10-15/m2.
2. Anti-escape network: 50-day-old duck feathers are basically long and begin to learn to fly. Therefore, metal or nylon net covers must be placed around the stadium and water surface. The mesh should be 2cm x 2cm to prevent flight. . Water poles or metal nets should be deep to the bottom of the river to prevent escape. The breeder should wear plain clothes to prevent outsiders from entering the duck house and disturbing the ducks.
3. Carefully feeding: The use of compound feed, adhere to regularly scheduled feeding, feeding 3 times a day, and gradually increase the amount of feeding with the body weight (daily feeding amount of 5% of its weight). If it is used as a back-up duck, the green and succulent feed should be increased as appropriate, and the amount should be about 15% of the total feed to properly control body weight. Prenatal 30 to 40 days, the green material can be increased to 55% to 70%, coarse material accounts for 20% to 30%, fine material accounts for 10% to 15%.
4. Scientific management: Clean the duck house every day, change the bedding and ventilation, and keep the water source clean and hygienic. Make sure that each duck has an eating position. Weigh the body weight regularly and adjust the diet as appropriate so that the bred ducks can reach the standard body weight and the ducks can be listed on the market.
5. Full grazing: After 40 days of age, except for inclement weather, stocking should be carried out, on the one hand, it can be kept wild, and on the other hand, it can also be used to train its gregariousness. Overcoming the lack of nutrients in feeds will greatly improve the fitness and value of wild ducks. Ducks for meat use should be reduced stocking or all feeding, increase protein feed, add some feed additives, promote growth, improve meat quality.
(c) Breeding of wild ducks
Under artificial breeding conditions, wild ducks reached sexual maturity around 170 days of age, and the ducks were slightly older than female ducks. The average annual egg production is about 120 eggs.
1. Duck selection: The duck requires a large head, a strong, lively, green head and neck, strong ability to copulate. Mother ducks require small heads, slender necks, and large eyes. The weight of the drake must not be less than 1.25 kg, and the duck must not be less than 1 kg. Ducks generally use 1 to 2 years.
2. Breeding ratio: The ratio of male to female ducks is 1:5 to 1:10, depending on the weather and the fertilization rate of the eggs, the ratio should be properly adjusted.
3. Elaborate feeding: Timely addition of bone meal and shell powder during the production of eggs; before the peak of egg production, protein content should be increased and fed four times a day. Supplement artificial light for 2 to 3 hours in the morning and evening, so that the daily illumination time reaches 15 hours. During the laying period, attention should be paid to the stability of the formulated feed and should not be changed easily; if there is a need for change, there should be a transition period of 7 days.
4. Scientific management: The duck houses should be kept clean and hygienic. To lay straws in the houses, set up more egg nests so that the ducks can lay eggs. Pay attention to the severe changes in the weather, winter cold, summer heatstroke. At the same time, the quiet environment of ducks should be maintained to prevent all kinds of stress. Ducks must be ducked in the fall and winter in order to prevent duck body fat. The breeding density is 8 to 10/m2.
Huaiyang Wanyuan Foods start business in 2005.Which is a manufacturer and exporter of Vacuum fried,Fried and Dehydrated vegetables.We also got a patent for VF products.
The Color of Vaccum Fried Potato products is same as fresh potato.
Crispy Vacuum Fried Potato products can be eat direcely as snacks ,cooking and mixed with other VF vegetables.
Vacuum Fried Potato Products
Huaiyang County Wanyuan Garlic Foods Processing Industries Co.,Ltd , https://www.wanyuangarlicfood.com