1. Pond Requirements: The area of â€‹â€‹the pond of freshwater crayfish in polyculture should not be too large, and the water should not be too shallow. It requires rich aquatic plants and natural feed. The general pond area is 20-30 mu, the water depth is 1.5-2.5 meters, and 40-60 mu is surrounded by large water surface, and the water depth is 1-1.5 meters.
2, carp stocking: polyculture carp, should use large eyes, Alice mouth and other varieties. Put 20-40 pieces of carp seedlings 4-6 cm long per acre and stocking time is appropriate in May.
3, water quality management: squid dissolving oxygen requirements of the water body is higher, when the dissolved oxygen in the water is lower than 4 mg / liter, it will lead to Pan Tong death. Mackerel growth season requires a new water change every 10-15 days, each time changing the water 20-30 cm, conditional ponds should be kept microfluidic state. When changing the water, replace the bottom water as much as possible, so that the entire water body is in an oxygen-rich state, which is conducive to the growth of freshwater crayfish clams and squid. In the middle and later stages of large-surface net enclosures, if aquatic weeds are too dense, several waterways can be used to increase the water-receiving area and the wind-receiving area.
4. Feed supplement fish: freshwater crayfish pond polyculture carp, freshwater crayfish fed in the normal way. During the aquaculture process, if the size of the carp is found to be too small, or there is a phenomenon that the groups of carp are chasing the feed fish, it means that the feed fish in the pond is insufficient and should be added in time. Feed fish species are mainly squid, grass carp, and heterotrophic silver carp. The specifications are about one-third of the body length of the carp, and the amount of recharge is 2-3 times of the total weight of the carp. Generally, the amount is 10-15 days. 1 time. In order to make up for the lack of natural feed in crayfish ponds, some caviar-preserved shrimps, cod fishes and summer fishes can be placed in the freshwater crayfish ponds beforehand to allow them to naturally breed in freshwater crayfish ponds. Eel feeding.
5. Use insecticides with caution: Squid and freshwater crayfish are more sensitive to trichlorfon and other organophosphorus insecticides and should be used with caution in the culture process.
Green Tea is unleavened tea that is not made by fermentation. Because of the different processing method, tea have two kinds shape named Gunpowder Tea and chunmee tea, gunpowder is round shape likes pearl and chunmee is strip shape likes eyebrow. Green tea retains more natual substances of fresh leaves and contains more nutrients such as tea polyhenols, catechins, chlorophyll, caffeine, amino acids and vitamins. These natural nutrients has many function such as:
1. Anti â€“ aging effects;
2. Disease suppression;
3. Preventive and anticancer properties;
4. Radiation protection;
5. Resisting virus bacteria;
6. Beauty & Skincare effect;
7. Refresh the mind;
8. Effect of diuresis;
9. Relieve fatigue;
10. Protecting teeth and improving eyesight;
11. Eliminate bad breath;
12. Reduce high blood pressure, high blood lipids, high blood sugar;
13. Reducing fat and promoting digestion;
14. Visceral fat suppression;
And so on.
Green tea are produced by Joy Tea Co.,LTD with high quality and good appearance. Welcome you to visit our company. For inqury, please send mail directly.
Green Tea,Natural Green Tea,Health Green Tea,Orange Green Tea
JOY TEA CO., LTD. , https://www.joyteaco.com