Hu Chenglin (Deputy Group Leader of Wheat High-yield Research Group, Professor of Anhui Agricultural University)
1, after the beginning of spring full drought-resistant watering, not only the three types of seedlings to water, fertilizer Qi attack, and part of the second class seedlings or even a class of seedlings also have to chase fertilizer material, generally acres of topdressing urea 10 to 15 kg.
2. In early February to early March, increase the use of joint-fertilizer in the earliest days. (If there is no rain, it is still necessary for water and fertilizer to attack.) This time, the amount of fertilizer will be changed depending on the application status of green manure, combined with changes in the seedlings. Without application of green manure, 20 mu of urea was applied to Mushi, and the high-yielding creation of plots could be increased once before the booting (falling out of the second leaves), and 10 to 15 pounds of urea was used for the mu.
3. Strengthen measures for prevention of disease, insects, grass, and waterlogging, and reduce the damage to less than 3%. At present, attention is first paid to the occurrence of red spider mites, and a part of wheat fields with severe grass damage are eliminated. In March and April, wheat fields with more rain should pay attention to drainage, moisture, and waterlogging.
4, late prevention and treatment of scab, aphids, combined spraying foliar fertilizer to improve grain weight.
Ma Chuanxi (Provincial wheat high yield research chief expert, professor of Anhui Agricultural University)
1. Continue to adhere to the thought of making water and fertilizers work together. On the basis of focusing on the three types of seedlings, give consideration to the management of the first and second types of seedlings. The first and second types of seedlings and wheat fields lacking groups in the dry areas need to be watered and fertilized.
2, return to the green period of watering and top-dressing of the three types of seedlings and wheat fields, in the jointing stage of the watering according to drought, while spreading urea, fertilization amount in the total amount of fertilizer in two times to reach 15 to 25 pounds is appropriate. If you do not chase chemical fertilizer before returning green or returning to the green stage, you can also apply 10-20 kg of urea with a single-leg fertilizer applicator within one week of watering. The first and second type of wheat field can be combined with irrigation or flooding in the jointing stage or jointing stage, spraying 15-20 kg of urea. The watered wheat field can be ploughed and hoeed, warmed and preserved, and promoted seedling transformation; the young seedlings are weak, and after spraying green, they are sprayed with foliar fertilizer to promote rapid seedling growth.
Zhang Pingzhi (Provincial Member of the Wheat High-yield Research Group, Researcher of the Provincial Academy of Agricultural Sciences)
1. The focus of Spring Field Management is to promote the upgrade and transformation of the seedlings, reduce the area of â€‹â€‹the three types of seedlings, and increase the proportion of Class I and II seedlings. In February, the focus of field management is the number of panicles. Before the winter, the population is insufficient and it is necessary to make up for the early spring tiller. Three kinds of seedlings field block time to water, while urea 10 to 15 kg of urea, to promote the upgrade and transformation of seedlings.
In February and March, the major spikes were attacked. The number of stems of the first and second crops of this year was less than that of the year-round, and cultivation of large spikes could compensate for the lack of panicles. Applying joint fertilizer can promote large ear formation. The jointing fertilizer can be advanced to the end of February, applying 15-20 kg of urea per acre. Filling panicle fertilizer during filling period, prevent premature aging and dry hot wind, increase grain weight.
Xing Jun (Deputy Director and Senior Agronomist, Anhui Agricultural Technology Extension Station)
1, comprehensively carry out ploughing. After watering, the wheat fields appear to be compacted, and extensive cultivation should be carried out to increase soil temperature and permeability, and to promote the recovery of wheat as soon as possible.
2, due to seedlings, "Fei Shui Qi attack." The three types of seedlings that have not yet been topped with water are subject to â€œfighting with fertilizers and water, using two fertilizers (returning green manure and jointing fertilizer)â€ and immediately applying water to topdressing. The first and second types of seedlings are superimposed due to drought and freezing, and the leaves are generally yellow, which has affected the growth of turn greens. Watering should be carried out as early as possible, combined with watering to reclaim green manure due to seedlings, replanting jointed manure, and accelerating transformation and upgrading of the seedlings. For those fields that were watered in December but were not top-dressed, the top soil was topped with fertilizer. To rice buckwheat to clear the "three ditch" to meet the needs of irrigation and drainage, depending on the situation and drought conditions, timely fertilizer and watering.
3, to strengthen pest monitoring and reporting, timely control of pests and weeds.
Bao Wenxin (Researcher of Anhui Plant Protection Station)
1, the first overall control period. The main producing wheat area should start from the end of March, the peak period should be in mid-March, and the supplementary period in late March. The main focus is wheat sheath blight, wheat spider control, and concurrent treatment of seedling stage aphids. Due to severe drought, special attention should be paid to the occurrence of this year's wheat spider.
2, the second overall control period. In mid-April, along the Huaihe River and the south of the wheat region, the prevention of head blight in the wheat full-heading period should be taken into account as the main line to take into account other pests and diseases. Wheat midge or above wheat (Midao wheat area) should be dominated by wheat midge, depending on the weather to focus on scab. The overall prevention and control of this disease is mainly controlled by wheat scab, midge, and ear blast, and it also treats rust, powdery mildew, leaf blight, and armyworm.
3. Before the winter, there are no wheat areas with bad weeding or weeding effects (mainly along Huaihe River and its south areas).
4, selected quasi-pharmaceuticals to ensure control effect. In order to ensure the effectiveness of prevention and control, all localities must attach great importance to the selection of pesticide species. Such as the control of sheath blight should be selected well wax bud or Jinggangmycin; control of wheat spiders should use wolfberry Ling (Broom raccoon net, Bassin); control of aphids should use imidacloprid or acetamiprid or anti-imidacloprid; control of midge Phosphate should be used during the flood season, and fenthion or beta-cypermethrin or dichlorvos should be used during the adult period; carbendazim or polyketone should be used for the control of head blight; triadimefon or carbazole should be used for the control of powdery mildew and rust. Or propiconazole or polyketone; control of pigweed, wild oats and other mixed weeds should choose fluroxypyr (to make it long) or tribenurum-methyl (superstar); control of wild oats and other grassy weeds should choose the use of sperm oxazole Herba Sophorae (Puma); to control pigweed, wild oats and other mixed weeds should be used with farmland plus refined oxazole oxadol (Puma).
Zhang Aimin (member of the Provincial High-yield Task Force Expert Team and Director of the Provincial Meteorological Institute)
1. Wheat fields in our province should continue to do a good job of water-retaining, seedling-preservation and artificial rain-improvement work to overcome the idea of â€‹â€‹relying on rain and other rains, and to relieve or alleviate drought as quickly as possible to ensure that the winter wheat is generally poured once and applied once and for all. Transformation of wheat seedlings.
2. At the same time, we must attach great importance to the influence of cold and freezing damage brought about by cold waves and take appropriate measures to avoid the superimposed effects of frost and thaw disasters.
3. Pay close attention to the weather and climate conditions in the middle and later stages of wheat growth, and do a good job of field management. Focus on preventing the occurrence of waterlogging, drought, pests and diseases in later stages. If the winter wheat grows during the later period, the configuration of light and hot water is good, and the production measures are effective, the province's winter wheat may still have a good harvest.
Wang Youzhen (Chief Engineer and Researcher of the Provincial Institute of Hydraulic Science)
1. In regions where groundwater resources are abundant, waterless source projects or well densities are small and can not meet current wheat drought and seedling maintenance requirements, the government should organize the addition of normal wells as soon as possible. This is not only the current need for drought protection and seedlings, but also the next stage. Major droughts may occur and farmers are encouraged to increase their number of small wells.
2. For the aging and disrepair of water-lifting equipment in the river irrigation area, and the ditch and silt, the equipment should be repaired as soon as possible, dredging the ditches, restoring the pumping capacity, and improving the efficiency of pumping irrigation.
3. Well irrigated areas should make full use of the existing well irrigation facilities, and the silted machine wells should be dredged and washed well in time to ensure normal water discharge; at the same time, field irrigation facilities should be added.
4. To further give play to the role of anti-drought service organizations and pay close attention to the purchase of irrigation equipment such as pumps and pipelines. At the same time, the organization's drought service team purchased a certain amount of mobile sprinkler equipment to prepare for the next phase of drought.
Zhu Qing (Anhui Water Conservancy and Hydropower Survey and Design Institute)
1. Increase the scale of water diversion from Hongze Lake. Making full use of the favorable conditions that the current Hongze Lake may maintain a relatively high level of water storage, temporarily raise the water level of the rivers and lakes, increase the unity and Xinji irrigation station to carry water to the Xinyi River and Huaihong New River. As soon as possible to increase the amount of external irrigation water to increase the initiative of drought-resistant water scheduling.
2. Strengthen the unified scheduling of important water sources. We must balance the current relationship between drought-resistant seedlings and future crop water use, agricultural drought-resistance and industrial urban water use, and strengthen the unified dispatching of water conservation and water resources. We must do a good job in Wazhao Lake, Chengxi Lake, Chengdong Lake, Xinzha, and Huaihongxin River. Water source monitoring and scheduling.
Deng Kun (Director and Researcher of Xiangyang Agricultural Technology Center)
1. Classified guidance and further work on drought protection and seedling maintenance. Although this rain has eased the drought in the city, but due to the small amount of rainfall, most drought-fighting drought-resistant wheat fields have not been resolved. We must continue to intensify our efforts to adhere to drought-resistant wheat. The focus is still on the three types of wheat fields that have not been relieved of drought, ensuring that all wheat in the drought is watered. With regard to wheat fields where drought has been lifted, the focus of work should be transferred to field work in a timely manner.
2, according to local conditions, further grasp the work of field management. The first is to grab topdressing and quick-impact chemical fertilizers to promote transformation of the situation. Especially for the three groups of wheat fields lack of groups, combined with drought, do a good job chasing back green fertilizer work, according to the situation of the seedlings per acre topdressing urea 4 to 5 kg, in order to promote the early spring wheat tiller. The second is to do a good job of spring chemical weeding. Take advantage of the favorable timing of the spring temperature rise and timely carry out the elimination activities. The third is to attach importance to the prevention and control of pests in late-stage wheat. In the middle and late period, wheat pests and diseases occur frequently and all regions must strengthen their forecasting and reporting. Fourth, we must take top-up fertilizers and fertilizers as a major technical measure to harvest bumper crops after the disaster. Before and after the first internode length of wheat, topdressing 5-7 kg of urea per acre, in order to promote wheat seed increase, increase seed weight.
Hong Pan (Director and Researcher, Handan Agricultural Technology Promotion Center)
1, due to seedlings fertilizer. At present, the time for wheat to enter the green period is also a critical period for wheat growth. It is necessary to intensify efforts to adopt the â€œfighting with water and fertilizerâ€ approach to promote the transformation of the seedlings. Due to the fertilization of the seedlings, the second and third types of seedlings must be applied to return to green to get up and grow, and the top dressing period is in mid-February, and the application of urea is 5 to 7 kg. For a type of seedlings, the fertilizer application period can be postponed until the middle and late March, ie, the jointing period of wheat; for the excessively high density seedlings, watering and fertilization can be temporarily applied.
2, in addition to timely. Before the return of wheat to the jointing stage, when the temperature rises above 7Â°C, it is timely removed. Wheat, wheat, and wheat can be used to control broad-leaved weeds with 70% superstars 1-2 grams or 10% giant shears (tribenuron-methyl) 15-20 grams per mu, and spray 30-40 kilograms of water; see aphrys, wild oats The main rice and barley fields, with 6.9% per mu, 80-100ml or 80-100ml fine lotus root, watered 30-40 kg spray.
3, comprehensive prevention and control of pests and diseases. The main task of spring wheat pest control is to prevent and control the "two diseases and two pests," namely wheat sheath blight, powdery mildew, spider mites and aphids. In particular, the occurrence of wheat sheath blight has become more serious in recent years. Timely prevention. The control of wheat sheath blight and powdery mildew was selected as â€œJinggangmycinâ€ and â€œTriadimefonâ€. The control of wheat spider mites and aphids used â€œtriynesinâ€ and â€œImidaclopridâ€, and 40 kg of mu was evenly sprayed with water.
Zhang Jilin (Senior Agronomist, Lixin Agricultural Technology Promotion Center)
1, timely watering fertilizer. Before February 15th, Puhui once returned to Qingshui, and in late February, according to the weather forecast, it was watered in advance. In combination with watering, topdressing and greening and jointing fertilizers. The total amount of returning greens and jointing fertilizers is controlled at 10~12.5 kg of urea per mu.
2, to prevent late spring cold and cold damage. In recent years, late spring and low temperatures have caused damage to wheat in our county to varying degrees, generally spraying potassium dihydrogen phosphate or high-energy red potassium plus multiple compound micro-fertilizers to improve the leaves before the cold and cold temperatures in the middle and early March of March. Concentration increases wheat's ability to fight drought.
3, ploughing. Combine with weeding for a shallow cultivator. When cultivating, do: smooth, leave no residue, no pressure on the wheat seedlings, can play a role in warming, protecting the earthworms, promoting roots, and strengthening the earth.
4, chemical weeding. The weeds in Huaibei wheat fields mainly include broad-leaved weeds such as Bristles, S. sophorae, O. natto, Amaranth, and Ze. Each mu can be used 75% superstar dry suspension agent 1 ~ 1.2g or 20% to make it long 40 ~ 50 ml EC, watered 30 kg spray.
Single Arm Manual Medical Pendant .oxygen sockets, seven 10A multi-function power outlet, a network socket, three platforms, a drawer, a ground terminal, a set of infusion stand. Rotation angle â‰¤ 340 Â°.highly manoeuvrable pendants for surgeons where positioning is vital.Surgical Pendant are usually mounted around the foot-end or sides of the Operating Table so as not to interfere with the anaesthetists equipment.
Single Arm Manual Surgical Pendant,Manual Anesthesia Pendant,Manual Ceiling Pendant,Manual Medical Gas Pendant
Shandong Lewin Medical Equipment Co., Ltd. , https://www.operatinglight.nl