I. Preparation before storage
1. Selection of storable varieties Jujube's storability is different due to different cultivars. Generally, late-maturing varieties are more resistant to early-maturing varieties; dry-fresh varieties are more resistant to fresh foods; anti-crack fruit varieties are more resistant; large-fruit varieties More resistant storage.
2. Harvested dates used for raw food must be harvested during the crisp season. The standard of brittle ripening period is as follows: The green surface of the fruit is reduced and turned to white green. At this time, the fruit has more moisture, which is sweet and brittle. Due to the long flowering dates and inconsistent fruiting, harvesting should be carried out in batches. It is generally harvested from late September to late October. For the preservation of jujube fruit, it is not appropriate to use ethephon ripening, so as not to change the jujube fruit, flavor worse.
3. Preharvest measures Jujube is an off-peak fruit. In order to improve the storability of fresh jujube, the canopy and jujube fruit are sprayed with 0.2% calcium chloride solution before the harvest, and 1000 times of thiophanate-methyl or sodium percarbonate can also be sprayed to prevent fungal infection.
4. Storage conditions Suitable storage temperature is about 0 Â°C, relative humidity of air is 60%, and proper ventilation is needed.
Second, the storage method
1. Atmosphere storage uses 0.007 mm thick polyethylene film to make a 70 cm 50 cm plastic bag with 15 kg of fresh dates per bag. When placing jujube, pay attention to light and gentle, do not touch the jujube skin, seal immediately after being installed. The seal can be tightly tied with a rope, and it can also be heat-sealed with an iron. The heat-sealed closed package has the best storage effect. After jujube bagging, it is stored in a cool pergola and placed on a shelf 60-70 cm high above the ground. Every 4-5 bags, leave ventilated sidewalks. Early storage should pay attention to heat, the lower the temperature within the shed, the better, in order to avoid high temperature fermentation of fresh jujube. Prevent rat damage and corruption during storage.
2. The fresh jujube stored in the cold storage with 50% coloring is placed in a plastic bag with a capacity of 0.5-1 kg. Each side of the bag is drilled with 3-4 mm diameter holes. The good results will be selected in advance. Soaked in 2% calcium chloride solution for 30 minutes, moved to a cold room with a temperature of 0Â°C and a relative humidity of about 60%.
3, frozen preservation and storage of fresh dates into plastic bags, each bag 1-2 kg, sealed after packaging, packaging does not break the inner packaging. When the quantity is large, wooden boxes or woven bags are also required, and the volume of large packages does not exceed 20 kg. Fresh frozen chilled jujube must be frozen in storage (about -15Â°C) in time with the collection, on-demand, and packaging, and kept frozen at 0Â°C after freezing. When you leave the store, you need to restore the frozen jujube fruit. The frozen jujube will be soaked in cold water for about 30 minutes. The frozen jujube can be restored to its original shape and maintain the unique flavor of the fresh jujube.
Horse Oil: History and Production
Before gaining popularity as a beauty product, horse oil was used as a [folk medicine" in the days of ancient China. Believed to be a remedy for burns, insect bites, cuts, asthma, foot fungus, and even hair loss, the miracle oil was supposedly first brought to Japan over 1,000 years ago. Because its properties are similar to the oils naturally produced by human skin, it is easily absorbed by the skin and is safe for people all ages, including infants. Due to its effectiveness as a moisturizing agent and anti-irritant, horse oil became especially popular in Hokkaido, as it protects the skin from the region`s harsh climate and cold, dry air. The vast expanse of land in the region made it easy to farm horses for the oil.
The product is made by extracting the oils from horse fat. Horses are regularly farmed and raised for their meat in Japan, which is served in the form of basashi (raw horse), so the animals are not slaughtered solely for the purpose of a skincare product. Rather, they are farmed for food, and their oil is a byproduct of this process.
Equine Beauty Products,Pure Horse Oil,Horse Oil Women Beauty,Fungasol Ointment
Jiangxi Institute of Biological Products Inc. , https://www.jxinstitute.com