(2) Nitrogen Fertilizer Nitrogen fertilizer is a fast-acting fertilizer, which is generally used as a top-dressing fertilizer. It is advisable to bury it in the ground at a depth of 5 to 10 centimeters. It is advisable to apply it on the surface of the greenhouse, especially in greenhouses, to avoid ammonia hazards and to adopt under-membrane submerged irrigation technology. Can be chased with water. Nitrogen can also be used as a fertilizer. In the absence of soil nitrogen supply or plant absorption of nitrogen can not meet the needs, but also foliar spray, nitrogen fertilizer only urea suitable for foliar spray, when the leaf area is basically reached the maximum spray effect.
(3) Phosphate Fertilizer In order to increase the utilization rate of phosphate fertilizer, the phosphate fertilizer should be concentrated deep, and it can also be applied in layers. It is good for root absorption. When the soil is applied, granular phosphate fertilizer such as diammonium phosphate has better agricultural effect than powder phosphorus fertilizer, and the effective phosphorus content is high. Phosphate fertilizer can also be used for foliar spraying and soaking, and the soaking concentration is preferably 0.4% to 0.5%.
(4) Potassium fertilizer Potassium fertilizer is mostly used as base fertilizer and planting fertilizer, and can be concentrated in furrow. Shallow-rooted vegetables can also be sprinkled on the surface and mixed with topsoil. Potassium sulphate with high decomposition rate can be used as top dressing. When applied, digging holes can be applied to the ground near the root of the plant. Because its solubility and mobility are lower than that of nitrogen fertilizer, it can be applied 2 to 4 days earlier than nitrogen fertilizer, and it can be applied 5 to 7 days before the critical period of potassium demand.
(5) Trace elements Most soils contain no trace elements, but continuous cropping in the greenhouse is serious, often leading to poor absorption or lack of trace elements in the soil. The sensitivity of different vegetable crops to the deficiency of trace elements is different. The production should be based on the different types of vegetables and the performance of growth and development to determine whether or not there is a deficiency.
Trace elements are often sprayed with foliar sprays. The spray concentration is usually 0.2% to 0.5%. The application concentration of copper and molybdenum should be appropriately reduced. Foliar spraying is best performed before and after the evening. The liquid is not easy to air dry and is easy to absorb. When the liquid is sprayed, it is better to spray wet on both sides. The liquid volume per hectare is 375-750 kg.
Medical Vinyl Glove
1.Type:Powdered or Powdered free ,medical vinyl glove
2. Different colour :Nature ,Blue ,white ,yellow etc. for hospital examination after surgical.
3. Passed Certification: CE,FDA510K ,EN455,EN374,ISO9001,ISO13485 etc.
4.Medical grade,AQL:1.5,2.50,4.0 ;
5.Size: S,M,L,XL,XL etc. and weight as your requirement.
6.no latex and non sterile
7.beaded cuff;sigle use only
8.soft and comfortable.
9.OEM or ODM packing.
10.usage widely for hospital medical examination,health care,hotel ,restaurant ,home cleaning etc
Medical Grade Vinyl Glove,Disposable Medical Gloves,Medical Examination Gloves,Disposable Gloves
Zibo Hongye Shangqin Medical Science and Technology Co.,Ltd. , https://www.vinylgloves.cn