First, sow seedling Gerbera seeds about 240 to 300 grains per gram. Use 60% perlite and 40% peat soil for the best seedlings. About 1,000 seeds were sown in 35 to 45 cm seedlings and then covered with a thin layer of vermiculite. The temperature of the substrate is about 20Â°C, avoid direct sunlight, always maintain a certain air humidity, germinate about 10 to 14 days. Immediately after germination, light is increased, and in winter it is necessary to fill seedlings with light. After about 4 weeks, the two young plants grow two true leaves for transplanting.
Second, cultivation and management
1. Substrate Selection The types of substrates commonly used are: peat, coconut shell powder, ceramsite, perlite, rice bran, etc. and their mixtures, as well as some special substrates for gerbera. Gerbera requires good matrix permeability and a pH of around 5.5.
2. Colonization of seedlings to grow five true leaves, colonization. Be careful not to bury the seedlings! The spacing between the rows is 35 to 45 cm, and the spacing is 25 cm. For areas with good lighting conditions and low humidity, it is also possible to keep a closer look. It is advisable to do it sooner or later.
3. Environmental conditions The optimum temperature for plant growth is 25Â°C to 27Â°C during the day, 16Â°C at night, and above 15Â°C in winter, and no more than 30Â°C in summer. It can bloom year-round. Gerbera is not sensitive to the length of sunshine, and flower development is best under strong light. The better the lighting conditions, the more vigorous the growth of gerbera. In the northern regions, there is no need to shade the autumn, winter and spring seasons to avoid blowing the seedlings.
4. Water Management Seedling stage should maintain high humidity, in order to promote the development of the root system, watering can be used to increase the moisture around the seedlings. Rooting water must be thoroughly irrigated, but do not pour frequently. In the first few weeks, it can be 2 to 3 times a week. Afterwards, it should be gradually reduced to 1 or 2 times a week. Keep it dry between the wet and dry. Avoid watering the center of the foliage.
5. Nutrition Gerbera does not require much fertilizer. Water-soluble fertilizers can be applied continuously through drip irrigation systems. The ratio of required fertilizer was nitrogen:phosphorous:potassium/magnesium=8:1:4:2. Magnesium sulfate and chelated iron can supplement magnesium and iron.
6. Pest control (1) Insect pests use two-and-a-half times as much as 3000 times of the enemy's killing emulsifiable concentrate, or 20% of the diclofenac 3000 times, or 80% of the dichlorvos emulsifiable concentrate 2000 times. Calmethod emulsions are used to spray 1,000 to 1,500 times water or sterilize 1500 to 2000 times water. In the initial incubation period of cotton bollworm larvae, 40% of omethoate EC was used, 1500 times of water, or 50% of phoxim to water 1000 times, sprayed. For whiteflies, use 25% Buprofone WP 2500x or 40% Chrysanthemum 2500x. Use 50% phoxim EC to 1000 times, or 21% to kill 6000 times of EC.
(2) In the case of leaf spot disease, spray 70% thiophanate-methyl wettable powder, 800 to 1000 times water, or 50% carbendazim wettable powder, 500 times water, once a week, Even spraying 2 to 3 times, the control effect is good. In the early stage of powdery mildew, spraying 70% thiophanate-methyl 1500-fold, or 75% triadimefon WP, 1000-1200 times water. When spraying, pay attention to the dorsal and stem spurts and spray them once every 10 to 15 days for 2 to 3 consecutive injections. For viral diseases, timely use of pesticides such as omethoate, carbaryl, and marathon prevent and control aphids to reduce the transmission of viral vectors.
3. Harvesting When the center of the flower appears two to three stamens (or when the pollen of the outermost pollen begins to disperse) it is appropriate to harvest. Harvesting should be carried out when the plants are upright, the stems are upright, and the flowers are carried out. After harvest, the base of the stem should be cut short and immediately put into water. The use of a special shelf can be set in the preservation solution, so as to avoid bending the flower stem. You can also add fungicide in water. The stems can be packaged and transported after being absorbed for 3 to 4 hours. Cover the flowers, fix them with cardboard and then pack them. The temperature is maintained between 10Â°C and 15Â°C during transportation.
Ganoderma capsule (Reishi capsule/Lingzhi
capsule) is made of USDA certified organic Ganoderma Lucidum spore powder. The
Ganoderma used for this product is 100% organic and comes from our self-built
Ganoderma farm, which has acquired 4 organic certificates from China, Japan,
the US and the EU. During the cultivation process, not any pesticide,
herbicide, or chemical fertilizer was used at all. The capsule shell we used is
called Vcap vegetable capsule shell which is made of 100% plant fiber and is
more stable and safer compared to regular gelatin capsule. GanoHerb guarantees
that all of our product do not contain any additive, hormone, or chemically
The Ganoderma spore powder inside the capsule
is rich in Ganoderma Lucidum polysaccharides and triterpenes, which help
enhance overall immunity, preventing
diseases and infections. In order to make the nutrients inside can be easily
absorbed by human body and prevent oxidation at the same time, we use a
patented technology called low temperature physical shell-breaking technology
to break the cell wall of the spore powder. The wall-broken rate can reach as
high as 99.5%.
Reishi capsule are easy to carry and use. Simply consume it with warm water. The recommended dosage is 2 times a day and 3-4 capsules each time. It is suitable for all people especially people with low immunity and under high pressure.
Ganoderma lucidum spore oil softgel (Reishi Mushroom spore oil softgel) uses organic shell-broken Ganoderma spore powder as ingredients, combined with our patented supercritical CO2 extraction technology, making it the ultimate Ganoderma dietary supplement product on the market with the highest purity.
Ganoderma Capsule,Ganoderma Extract Capsule,Ganoderma Herbal Capsule,Ganoderma Lucidum Capsule
Ganoherb International Inc , https://www.ganoherb.com