1. Morphological characters Flat moth adult body, wing grayish brown, hind wing color is light, body length 10-18mm, wingspan 25-35mm. Two-thirds of the forewings have a brown band and a black spot in the center of the fore-wing of the male moth. The front and rear wings have bristles on the outer edges. The egg is long and oval, yellowish green, and with the development of the egg, the color gradient is deep, turning dark brown before hatching, about 1.1mm. The larvae are 22-35mm long, flat and oval, and dorsal. There are 4 green dendritic stings per somatotype, with 1 pair on both sides of the body being larger, and 1 pair on the sub-upper back being smaller. The midline is gray and white, with a distinct red dot on each side of the center of the body. Calcium, hard and brittle, grayish brown, 14-15mm long. Nestled in the midst of a dragonfly, it is oval in shape, grayish-white, and brownish before emergence.
2. Living habits occur in the tea region of the middle and lower reaches of the Yangtze River for 2 generations in 1 year. The first generation of larvae in the tea region of Zhejiang Province usually occurs from June to July, and the second generation larvae occur in August. The larvae inhabit the back of the leaves and are distributed on both sides of the tea plexus. When juvenile, the leafy meat was eaten and the epidermis remained, forming translucent patches, mostly in the back of the lower part of the tea bush, and the larvae gradually moved upwards after they grew. The mature larvae crawl into the top soil of the rhizosphere to scab and scab. The second-generation larvae matured in the topsoil after being matured, then spent the winter in the early summer, and emerged in the middle and late May.
3. Control methods
(1) Light trapping. To strengthen the insect forecast and report, when the insect condition is severe, adult insects will be trapped with a frequency-vibration insect killer during the first adult stage of July-August or the second adult stage of May-June.
(2) Spraying virus preparations, insecticidal fungal preparations or chemical pesticides. The pesticides are sprayed on both sides of the tea bush and on the lower back of the tea bush. Different types of tea plants can use different agents.
1 In the organic tea garden and the pollution-free tea garden, the suspension of N. gonorrhoea nuclear polyhedrosis virus (NPV) was sprayed in 1-2 instar larvae at a concentration of 1.0x108-1.0x1010 polyhedron/ml; it can also be sprayed in the evening. A spore suspension of Paecilomyces sp. isolated and cultivated from a garden moth, Tea Garden, at a concentration of 1.0x107-1.0X108 spores/ml; or after mixing the NPV suspension with the Paecilomyces spore suspension in equal amounts Spraying.
2 In the pollution-free tea plantation, when the insect pests are serious, 4000-6000 times of the permethrin pesticides, 2000 times of the organic phosphorus pesticides, or 1000 times of Bt allowed to be used in the tea gardens can be added to the Nip vaccine. The formulation was sprayed.
3 In the pollution-free tea plantation, 4000-fold pyrethroid pesticides or 1500-fold organophosphorus pesticides can also be sprayed in the young larvae period for control.
(3) Agricultural control. When the winter ploughing base fertilizer is applied in October or in the early spring, when the bud fertilizer is applied in the rhizosphere of the tea tree, the insect fleas are removed.
Bulk of varicella vaccine,semi-Finished Products.It has good safety with low ratio in adverse reaction. And it has been exported to Bangladesh.
In 2008, BCHT successfully launched its product Varicella Vaccine, Live in China. In the following years, BCHT continuously committed to improving the product and led in 2010 removal of gelatin from adjuvant and extended the vaccine shelf-life up to 36 months which is the longest one in the world in 2011. And it has the following qualities.
Biotechnology Bioproducts Preventive,Final Bulk Medicine Preventive,Final Bulk Pharmaceutical Preventive,Vaccine Biological Products Preventive
Changchun BCHT Biotechnology Co. , http://www.ccbcht.com